- “Companion Therapy Laser”
- Drug-free, surgery-free, alternative to pain relief.
- Reduce pain, Reduce inflammation, Speed healing.
The laser light is delivered through a non-invasive handpiece to treat the affected area. Your pet may feel a gentle and soothing warmth. Most treatments take a matter of minutes. Laser Therapy has been scientifically proven to be successful in treating post-surgical pain and many acute and chronic conditions.
Some Chronic conditions include:
- Degenerative Joint Disease,
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease,
- Periodontal Disease,
- Lick Granulomas,
- Hip Dysplasia,
- Feline Acne,
- and much more…