Perfect opportunity for the Veterinarian who likes to have their weekends and evening free.
We are located less than two miles from Downtown Plymouth, where you will find some of Michigan’s finest restaurants and specialty boutiques. We are surrounded by beautiful Edward Hines Drive, with plenty of bike riding and walking trails. We are also midway between Ann Arbor and Detroit, ensuring a spectacular mix of “large city amenities” and the gorgeous wilderness Michigan is known for.
Parkway Veterinary Clinic is an established small animal practice searching for a full-time Associate Veterinarian to join our team. Quality veterinary care has been our mission for over 50 years. We take pride in providing our dedicated and appreciative clients with excellent care and customer service. Our highly trained support staff also helps us meet these goals each day.
The ideal candidate would be an enthusiastic, compassionate, and dedicated individual ready to practice general medicine, perform surgery and dental procedures, and more. Access to a variety of diagnostic equipment including ultrasound, Idexx lab, digital radiology, digital dental radiology, and laser therapy also helps us provide the best of care. You will appreciate our family-friendly hours:
- Monday – Friday: 8am – 6pm
- No after-hours emergency or on-call
By joining the Parkway team, you will have the ability to round with colleagues in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. We are also proud to offer a competitive compensation (salaried) with full benefits:
- Signing bonus and/or relocation assistance, up to $30,000
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with shared premiums
- Practice-sponsored life insurance
- 401(k) eligibility with employer match
- Paid time-off for personal use and to attend continuing education
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Coverage in our AVMA PLIT policy
- Reimbursement of all licensure and DEA fees
- Reimbursement of professional membership dues
For more information, or to submit a confidential application, please contact Pam (Practice Manager) at [email protected].